IUERDK works to carry out evidence-based research, implement education projects, and execute other activities that promote education reform and development in World.
In order to achieve the mission and meet the need of continuous development, IUERDK is seeking for a number of Researchers to conduct rigorous studies on an array of education issues in the world.
- Obtain at least a Master's degree in social sciences, education, subjects (Math English History Science), Ph.D. or Ed.D. preferably
- At least 2 years of research or teaching experience, preferably in education field
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methods and skills, particularly qualitative and quantitative methods
- Strong competency in English, especially in reading and writing
- Have a strong commitment to quality research
- A good team player and positive thinker
Interested candidates can complete the following online application and enclose your resume/CV along with a cover letter/letter of interest. Or email your resume/CV and a cover letter to IUERDK’s Human Resources Department at IUERDK job@ IUERDK